We ship out Monday – Friday at 9:00 am CST. So allow 24 hours to receive tracking information. We do not ship on Weekends or Holidays. If you placed your order between Friday – Sunday, your package(s) will not be shipped until Monday 9:00 am CST.
Orders cannot be cancelled when shipping label (tracking number) has been created.
Reasons For Delayed Shipment:
- Your order might be on-hold due to incorrect shipping address and we are awaiting an email response from you to correct your shipping address so please check your email from us.
- Due to inclement weather or mailing service backed up after returning from holiday.
- Mailman made an attempt to deliver your package, but there was no secure place to leave your package at your location. Please check your tracking number for more information. Mailman may need you to pickup your package at your local postal service facility.
- You made a request change on delivery instructions with the postal service at the time of shipping process.
We are NOT responsible for:
- Delayed shipment caused by mailman
- Lost package(s) due to customer’s fault for not providing the correct shipping address after we already sent out their package(s)
- Any delivery instruction changes you made at your own request with postal service on your package(s)
- If your tracking number states your package was delivered but you stated you have not received your package, Eyeconlicious is not responsible. There is nothing we can do once the package has been delivered.
(NOTE: If you noticed your shipping address is incorrect while your package is currently in trans-it, please email email@example.com for further instructions on how you can make those changes with the postal service. Unfortunately we can not make those changes for you because the postal service will be asking for your personal information.)
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original unopened packaged. You must email email@example.com for further instructions on returning your item(s).
If you are shipping an item over $17, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Lenses that have been opened
- Any item(s) not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item(s) that are after 10-days since purchased.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. *We only refund on purchased item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.*
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 2 business days. *We only refund on purchased item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable.*
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items can be refunded, unfortunately, sale items are nonrefundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged in the original unopened package. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
If the item was or wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gifter had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gifter and they will the one to follow up on your return(s).
You or your gifter will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.